COVID-19 – KEEPING YOU SAFE
Appointments & Ways to Reduce Risk of Infection
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times in the salon. Please provide your own
- The hand sanitizer must be used when entering the salon.
- Keep a physical distance of about 2 metres between yourself and other clients.
- If you have travelled, you must isolate yourself for 14 days before making an appointment or reschedule an appointment you already booked.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have recently been tested and are awaiting results, please reschedule your appointment. Stylist/Barber will also let you know if he or she is ill and reschedule any appointments.
- No walk-ins (including bang trims) or social visits.
- By appointment only. Book directly with your Stylist/Barber by phone. You can also call the salon for the number of the individual Stylist/Barber if you do not have this information.
- For Barber James clients: It is recommended to book online for appointments at www.barberjames.net. Alternatively, you can leave a message with the salon and James or Amanda will return your call by the end of the business day.
- We do NOT have a waiting area.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Text or call your Stylist/Barber to let them know you are here. You must wait outside or in your car.
- Clients must attend appointments alone, unless accompanying children under 12. Groups of 2 or more must come in individually at a time for their service due to the limitation of people allowed in the salon.
- Please consult with your Stylist/Barber for payment types.
- No magazines will be provided. Clients may bring their own reading material.
- No snacks or beverages will be served.
- We are following guidelines to disinfect our salon and keep our clients and Stylists/Barbers safe.