COVID-19 – KEEPING YOU SAFE
Appointments & Ways to Reduce Risk of Infection
- Masks are Mandatory. Please provide your own.
- No walk-ins (including bang trims) or social visits.
- No beard trimming, massaging hair or shaving.
- By appointment only. Book directly with your Stylist/Barber by phone. You can also call the salon for the number of the individual Stylist/Barber if you do not have this information.
- For Barber James clients: It is recommended to book online for appointments at www.barberjames.net. Alternatively, you can leave a message with the salon and James will return your call by the end of the business day. Appointments will be made according to the order of the calls.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. Please note that we do NOT have a waiting area but you can come in to let your Stylist/Barber know you are here and then wait outside or in your car. The Stylist/Barber will let you know when he/she is ready for your appointment. Clients must attend appointments alone, unless accompanying children under 12. Two or more people should follow the above procedure.
- Please exit the salon immediately after your visit, with no waiting in the salon following service.
- Please consult with your Stylist/Barber for payment types.
- If you have traveled, you must isolate yourself for 14 days before making an appointment or reschedule an appointment you already booked.
- Do you have a fever, or cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath? If so, please reschedule appointment. Stylist/Barber will also let you know if he or she is ill and reschedule appointment.
- The hand sanitizer must be used when entering the salon. Signs will be posted.
- One client at a time will be served for all hair services and at the cash register.
- Please avoid unnecessary handling of retail products and refrain from touching surfaces during your appointment.
- No magazines will be provided. Clients may bring their own reading material. No snacks or beverages will be served.
- Keep a physical distance of about 2 meters between yourself and other clients.
- We are following guidelines to disinfect our salon and keep our clients and Stylists/Barbers safe.